I want to find out the projects which are inactive in my instance from last 6 months.
Hi Neeranjan,
There have been several similar post which you can refer to and here's one of them: Need a query to find out active and inactive Jira project over the last 6 months.
You can use the following queries:
1. SELECT count(id) FROM project WHERE ID NOT IN (SELECT DISTINCT(project) FROM jiraissue WHERE updated > DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 6 MONTH) and created > DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 6 MONTH));2. SELECT count(id) FROM project WHERE ID NOT IN (SELECT DISTINCT(project) FROM jiraissue WHERE updated > DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 6 MONTH) or created > DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 6 MONTH));
Hope this helps!
Hi @niranjan,
Upgrade to Jira v7.11.1 and above. They have added a feature that lets you see more project information in the admin section.
Jira Software 7.11.x release notes
Thank you @Edwin Kyalangalilwa
I will try to with those queries. Thank you @Syauqi
No worries neeranjan
Does this feature exist on JIRA Cloud as well?
Not that i have been able to locate. You would think they would make this available as we have limited querying options where as the server version can always query the DB.
SELECT count(id) FROM project WHERE ID NOT IN (SELECT DISTINCT(project) FROM jiraissue WHERE updated > DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 6 MONTH) or created > DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 6 MONTH))))
thank you all it helped alot
the query above could be incomplete in case you have existing project without issue:
please find the corriged one :
SELECT p.pkey, p.LEAD, MAX(i.UPDATED) as "Last Updated"FROM jiraissue iFULL JOIN project p ON p.ID = i.PROJECTGROUP BY p.pkey , p.LEAD ORDER BY MAX(i.UPDATED) DESC
So, this is great... but... I have a situation where I am trying to develop a Confluence page for our project leads to be able to go to, see when projects were last active, and respond to some questions.
How do I get this data, into a confluence page?
It's absolutely asinine that I can't get this information into Confluence. Just ANOTHER Atlassian FAIL.
Why do you think you need to dig up obsolete data?
(or "necropost" as well)
Because.... the question remains. And I don't have an answer?Why do you have to be so condescending and difficult?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.