user cant find activation mails sent by the system.
Hi, Atai.
Before we dig deeper into this matter, I would like to clarify on the following:
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
the send notification email was checked and am on the cloud service not server.
Hi there, Atai.
Since this will require you to provide the list of users who aren't receiving the activation email as well as checking SendGrid mail server on Cloud's end, I went ahead and create a support ticket on your behalf. The team will get in touch with you soon on this. So, please stay tuned.
Meanwhile, please let me know if you have any other concerns that you would like to discuss on. Thanks.
Awesome will be looking out for their rrsrespo
I noticed that Lissa has responded to the support ticket already to confirm that the email was sent accordingly. Please respond to her for follow up before we wrap this question up. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.