Hi Everyone,
I would like to create a KPI to measure team performance and improvement process.
I would like this KPI trigger 2 points :
Time consumed Vs time expected per task and be able to aggregate this to a sprint
Could you help me ?
Cheers,
Hello Lionel,
Which JIRA application are you using? There are different reports available depending on the JIRA application you are using: Service Desk, Software or Core.
Normally, this kind of request is related to JIRA Software Application. If that's the case, we recommend you to enable time tracking on your projects and use the Time Tracking report to have any data related to work logged and Estimation:
Configuring Time Tracking
If you are using a different application, please let us know and I will properly check other options for you.
Hello Petterson,
Yes it is JIRA software.
I am going to see how to use time tracking feature.
I will let you know if I have an issue with it.
Kind Regards,
That's ok, Lionel.
We will be waiting for your answer to know if that's the feature you were looking for.
it works
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.