I currently am using the OnDemand version of JIRA and trying to add properties to my user accounts. The documentation states that I can add properties but I do not see the option to do so. Do I need a special plugin or permission other than administrator? Or is this not supported in the Cloud version?
Hi Susan,
Your last sentiment is correct. This functionality is not available in the Cloud version of the product. In order to add properties to a user you'll need to be using our self hosted solution. Here is a full list of restricted functionality in our Cloud platform: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand
Thanks!
Turner
This functionality is now available in JIRA Cloud. You can find more information in the link below.
Add data to users for advanced functions
Hi,
Currently not available on the cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.