I find if I type in an issue key in a comment in the old Jira view, such as MYPROJ-1234, it's automatically linked to the issue (and crossed out if done, etc). In the new view, it's just unformatted text, no links. Anyone else seeing this?
Hi @sfsccn,
Are the application links configured properly? Please re-verify.
Regards,
Ravi Varma
Hi @sfsccn, yes I have the same issue.
@Ravi Varma, this is also an issue in the Description field. Sometimes when I click on an issue which has issue keys in the Description, as it loads it looks like the old view with the status showing, then once it's fully loaded, it reverts to what Scott is describing.
Hi @Ravi Varma, I do believe the application links are configured correctly. This is because the issues keys entered in the old Jira view are linked and display properly, in both the old and new Jira views. Issues entered in the new Jira view display as plain text in both the old and new Jira views. So the problem seems to be how issue keys are formatted when entered in the new Jira view.
Please open a ticket with Atlassian support so that they will investigate and let you know why it is failing.
CC: @Warren
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.