I see only a global way within the Confluence admin panel to set Header and Footer (and no Sidebar customization, btw?) for the the entire Confluence site. Is there no way to set these adjustments just per Space?
If you're the admin of a given space, then you also have access to a footer/header page in the space settings.
Any space layout customizations will override the equivalent site customizations
More here - it does say you also need site or system admin privileges, but I can't verify the opposite for space specific at the moment (no access to laptop right now)
That was exactly what I needed to know, and I found it! Thank you!
@Aaron Williams Hi - I am trying to follow these steps to customize the footer and I have not been able to. I've tried using wiki markup and no markup -- but still, no results are displayed when I populate the header or footer. I'm trying to reach someone who can help.
@Aaron Williams - can you please assist? I am having trouble utilizing the footer under Space Settings. I want my company's copyright statement to appear but all of my attempts have been futile.
Hi! I'm trying to do the same thing (using the PDF layout, but I can use Layout if needed), did you ever find out how to do that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.