I have some users in my project and we are not working with them anymore, but I need to either delete their comment or edit them, as I don't want our new recruit to be able to read them.
You need permission to edit or delete all comments.
but I am the account owner, how come I don't have permission my self?
Have you looked at the permission scheme?
as a site admin, you still need the correct permissions for that specific project - the only constant right you have is to access project settings, where you can edit the people, the schemes, etc.
Look at the permission scheme to check what role has the 'delete other people's comments' (and related) rights, and check if you have that role on that project
This page (alter the section at the top to change to your instance type) goes into much more detail about permissions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.