I have issues that expand across multiple sprints. I want to search for issues that only exist in certain sprints. Something like (pseudocode):
project = FOO AND sprint ONLY IN ("Sprint 44")
Is this possible? Thanks.
It is not possible from out-of-the-box jql function.
Hi!
Yes, it is possible
project= foo and sprint in (123)
Reference: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-fields-reference-764478339.html#Advancedsearching-fieldsreference-SprintSprint
Also, you can use functions https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-functions-reference-764478342.html
Cheers.
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
I tried that approach and it will return issues outside of the selected sprint. For example:
project = foo AND sprint IN (123)
might return:
Key Status SprintIssue-123 DONE 122, 123, 124
Looks like it is not possible.
@Gonchik TsymzhitovPlace this statement in a separate answer and I'll mark it as the "solution". Thanks.
So I got here from Google and I wanted to share what works for me, if you only have 1 open sprint you could use:
status = Done and Sprint in openSprints() and Sprint not in closedSprints()
Will only show 'done' from the openSprint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.