Hello Guys,
Our client wants to see a Priority flag on a Kanban board card, is it possible to customize the layout of the card so that to add the status. This is an example:
Hi Andriy,
When you navigate to the board settings (3 dots in the right corner of you screen).At the board settings you have the option "Card layout". There you can choose up to 3 fields extra you want to add on the cards.
You can choose this for the backlog and for the view on the kanban board. They don't have to be the same.
Regards.
Hello Yannick, for some reason I do not see this option. Does it mean I need some extra permissions?
Hi Andriy, yes please check with your project admin. He will be able to do this configuration or can grant you some extra permissions.
Hi, Yannick.
I'm Admin at this board. Andriy sent you the screen from Agile board how it should looks, we have Kanban Board and would like to have the same icons.
Now I also haven't this opportunity: http://prntscr.com/l26sgo
How we can add it there?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.