Hi!Since I switched from Ubuntu to Windows 10 on my laptop, I'm unable to use Jira (or Bitbucket) from within latest chrome browser.
When I try to access Jira, I get the message:
{"error": "Failed to parse Connect Session Auth Token"}
Everything works normal in Firefox and Edge.
Anything I can do about this?
PS: Bitbucket goes into redirect loop leaving me with an url like this:https://bitbucket.org/account/signin/?next=/account/signin/?next=/account/signin/%3Fnext%3D/account/signin/%253Fnext%253D/account/signin/%25253Fnext%25253D/account/signin/%2525253Fnext%2525253D/account/signin/%252525253Fnext%252525253D/account/signin/%25252525253Fnext%25252525253D/account/signin/%2525252525253Fnext%2525252525253D/account/signin/%252525252525253Fnext%252525252525253D/account/signin/%25252525252525253Fnext%25252525252525253D/account/signin/%2525252525252525253Fnext%2525252525252525253D/account/signin/%252525252525252525253Fnext%252525252525252525253D/account/signin/%25252525252525252525253Fnext%25252525252525252525253D/account/signin/%2525252525252525252525253Fnext%2525252525252525252525253D/account/signin/%252525252525252525252525253Fnext%252525252525252525252525253D/account/signin/%25252525252525252525252525253Fnext%25252525252525252525252525253D/account/signin/%2525252525252525252525252525253Fnext%2525252525252525252525252525253D/account/signin/%252525252525252525252525252525253Fnext%252525252525252525252525252525253D/project/project/pull-requests/
Hi @Ivan_Krkotic
This is odd, can you please try logging out on id.atlassian.com, then clear Browser cache and cookies, then try logging in again and using your Cloud Applications.
CheersNiklas
Hey @Sloan N_ B_,Thanks for the fast reply.
Just tried it, and the results are the same.
I managed to enter account, however, by uninstalling Chrome, installing older version (63.0) and going to Cloud App before logging into chrome or anything. After Chrome updated it continued to work.
I tries installing another older version earlier, but that also didn't work (maybe because I logged into Chrome first).
Super strange I have not heard of complications with the newest Chrome release as of now. Keep us updated and tell us if you face this issue again.
Sure will, I'll test it a bit more over the next few days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.