We are transitioning from a number of various knowledge bases to Confluence. Has anyone done this? Do you have any recommendations for do's, don'ts and lessons learned?
Hi Jennifer,
Yes, I've done this. There are lots of lessons learned and gotchas (too many to put here), but they largely boiled down to things like:
There are 100 little things as well, most of which will be context dependent. If you get stuck ask a question here; if you get really stuck try support.atlassian.com. They're very, very good at answering, fixing, helping and generally supporting
Hi Rob,
Thank you so much! It sounds like I am on the right track!!! I just needed to hear that the items I was concerned about were legitimate which it sounds like they are! Now I can make the business case to address them!
Jenn
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.