It may have been deleted or your permissions may have changed.
I cannot enter. I am an admin in this project.
Mihai,
Go to the admin section in the upper right hand corner and select projects. This will then display a list of all your projects. Search for the project here. If it has been deleted then it will not be in the list. If you do not have the proper permissions to view it then it will be listed. If it is listed you can click the project and it will take you to the projects admin section where you can adjust your permissions in users and roles.
I can see the project and access the settings but once I press the project it shows me that error. The project exists, my co-workers can see everything inside.
What should I change in the permissions?
In users and roles make sure you have the same permissions as your co-workers. Then you will be able to see the project.
Sorry Brant,I'm new to Jira. They told me that in people we share the same role. I don't know from where to change it.
Thank you so much for helping me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.