I have 2 filtered tables under page properties. I am displaying some of the information in another page using page properties report. The page properties report only shows the first row of each filtered tables and the heading.
Hi Hazem! Currently, the Page Properties Report Macro only shows the first line of a table. The ideia behind it is that using the reports you would have key values with corresponding names that you could use somewhere else. However, to "trick" this, you could:
1. Insert the the Page Properties Macro2. Create a table with only two rows (one being the title/header)3. Create a nested table in the second row4. Insert this in your Page Properties Report Macro
Doing this should show the entire table within the first line. Here is my example:
This is the result:
Let us know if this helps your case!
Thanks for your help.
Unfortunately I'm not able to create nested tables, "nested tables are not supported".
I'm using Confluence Cloud, not sure if that makes a difference.
Any other thoughts?
Thanks again
I have the same problem, I cannot create nested tables. Is there any other "trick"?
used a combination of the Excerpt macro and the page properties macro
Hey @Hazem Ajlani
if you are a heavy user of page properties, you might want to check out my company's app Orderly Databases, which we consider "Page Properties on Steroids", it also allows you to reference all rows of multiple databases (our equivalent to the pp report macro) on a single page.
It's free for up to 10 users.
Cheers,-Robert
Hi @Hazem Ajlani, To collect multiple-row tables, you may use our app that is Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.Replace your Page Properties/Page Properties Report macros with our Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros. They work similar to the standard macros (consider labels, provide page source metadata, etc.) but allow you to combine multiple-row tables into one big report.Furthermore, you’ll be able to filter and aggregate the result table.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.