Hello
I do not seem to get it right by putting permissions right in my jira cloud. I'm in charge and then I want my developers to have full access to all projects we have. Then I want the outside clients to enter into some projects. The outside client should only be able to read, create issues and post comments in the projekt.
So far, I have created two groups, developers and customers as well as project roles for these.
I have created a new permission scheme for my projects where i removed someone logged in and set ddit the role of customers and the group developers. Then they embarrass that all developers see all projects and the customer sees only those they are invited to. i just wont to have one permissions scheme to use for all my projekts
Having a problem ... The customer can create projects and I do not want it to be able to do that. What did I do wrong?