I have a project on a Kanban board using a Simplified Workflow with columns appropriately mapped to "To Do," "In Progress," and "Done." Whenever I go to my Control Chart, all stories that are "Done" (for us that is "Won't Fix" or "Done") are excluded from the chart.
For example, the chart below highlights one of our Epics that we have been working on since May of 2018. We have closed over 150 issues over that time period, including a number between May and July, but they're missing.

If I set the filter to "status = Done" or "status in (Resolved, Closed, Done)" I get the error below.

My initial thought is that I have a problem with my workflow, but the Simplified Workflow doesn't allow for much leeway. I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction. I should be able to figure this out, but I'm afraid I'm stuck. Thank you!