Hi, I've pasted a bulleted and indented list (from Google sheets) into confluence which seems to work just fine (Capture1.png). However, I've noticed that it has some very strange behaviour which I'm not able to fix.
- When I delete an item from a previous bullet list, my new list is flattened to 2 levels (Capture2.png)
- The order of the items is automatically rearranged (Capture2.png)
- When trying to indent some of the bullets, they automatically end up staggered (Capture3.png)
- When trying to add a new line after the fist line, the second line ends up with double bullets (Capture3.pn)
I've tried to add/remove lines, paragraphs and others but there seems to be no way to resolve it. I even published it and then edited it again but the problem persists.
My list is over 100 items long and has up to 4 levels, I don't want to spend the time to hand edit the order and indent levels. Any ides on how to resolve this? Or what could be the cause for this?


