I use JIRA to manage issues but I see the need to save my issues with all details offline as there are places I go where I do not get internet coverage. Could you please help?
I think you're going to struggle with a Cloud solution - the whole point is that it's available on the internet and you don't have to think about where to run it.
Thanks for your reply, Nic but seriously? I find it rather unbelievable that Atlassian has not allowed for this. Anybody else with comments.
"But seriously" what?
You have chosen to use a Cloud offering. Expecting that to have "offline" access is nonsense.
What you have described is "offline but online at the same time". Which is it?
Hi Keerthy,
This is a typical use case for JIRA Client (made by the company I work for) which lets you download issues, work offline and then upload your changes. Individual licences are available.
Cheers,
Robert
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.