I want to allow a client to see and use their board for their project. However, I don't want them to be able to see any of the other projects we have.
I've tried to follow this set of instructions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/limit-restrict-user-s-project-access-280069544.html
However, it doesn't seem to match up with the capabilities I have in Jira Cloud, and the screenshots are outdated....so maybe it's not even relevant.
I'm sure people do this all the time, but how?
Hi @Julie Young,
Based on the information you've provided, I'd recommend taking a look at your permission scheme. By default, it's applied to all projects. If this client is part of a group that is under the 'Browse Projects' permission in your default scheme, then you should consider removing them and creating a group or role for them. Then create a new permission scheme, associate that new group or role with the permissions in that scheme. Lastly, associate the new permission scheme with the project. This will give them access to only that project.
Worked! Thank you!
@Julie Young,
Your welcome, if this answers your question kindly mark the answer as accepted by clicking the checkmark to the left of my name.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.