Hi, this feels like a silly question but I can't activate points. It is not an option in my custom fields menu.
Should I be using the numbers field? It seems like there's gotta be a specific field meant for this.
ok resolved, the 'new' Kanban and Scrum boards don't seem to have epics or estimation. F- me, there needs to be a warning about that. I wasted hours.
JIRA, you can be better than this, I believe in you.
Hello Mitch,
Do you mean story point ? If yes, you can read this documentation.
Regards
Thanks, did you by chance mean to add a link?
Oops i forgot the link sorry.
https://www.atlassian.com/agile/tutorials/burndown-charts
Thanks,
Here is the major problem I've having setting up JIRA. The article gives instructions that don't match what I see.
"Navigate to the board or backlog, then select more () > Board settings."
Easy right?
When I click on "..." I have the options:
"Edit Sprint"
"Delete Sprint"
There is no board settings option. I am having this type of issue on nearly every piece on online guidance I've read. I can't find epics anywhere (none of the advice works)
So, I guess... what is wrong with my JIRA instance? Where are all these incredibly obvious options that I'm supposed to have?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.