While trying to import the backup xml file from my jira server instance to attlassian cloud, I get this message
JIRA Import Wizard - Jira
Your export looks like it contains URLs to JIRA issues. If these URLs are to the same instance of JIRA that this export was taken from, then these URLs will be broken once the import is complete. You now have the opportunity to update these URLs to their new home. Alternatively, it may be the case that these URLs are to other JIRA instances, in which case they can be left alone.
Please select the URLs that were to the original JIRA instance that this export was taken from:
List of name of internal servers:
Does this mean that my server instance will be completely destroyed?
I do not want to destroy my server instance and keep it for the moment?
But I am little bit scared to press proceed button , thinking my internal server will be down.
Any suggestions?