Hi,
I cannot find the option of creating a subtask for a story.
I am following this guide in order to enable sub-tasks:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/configuring-sub-tasks-828788265.html
I have enabled sub-tasks, created sub-task issue type and it's present in my issue type scheme.



It's also part of my project's issues types:

However, I cannot find the option `Create subtask` in the desired story.
When I click the 3 dots in the right side, I get this menu: [Add flag, Move, Clone, Delete, Configure]

When I click the 3 dots near the icons `Link issue` and `Add attachments` I get only `Add More` which leads me to the marketplace (which has some PAID sub-task relaed add-ons).

The only option I found is to create a new issue of `Sub Task` type and then link it to the parent issue, but it's too complicated for just adding some subtasks to a story.
What am I doing wrong?
Where is that `Create subtask` option?
Please help,
Tanya