I have tired saving "Time Estimate" in Edit, Detail and in the Sidebar view with the ticket in a Sprint and in the Backlog it behaves the same way, it holds the time estimate for a few seconds and then disappears. Where as it used to work fine before, my system configurations are follows:
- At the system level, Time Tracking is enabled.
- The users has Work On Issue permission, and are able to log time to the specific issue. We just can't get the Time Estimate field to set.
- I've enabled the Time Tracking fields in the Field Configurations & Field Configuration Scheme. This Field Configuration Scheme is assigned to the project.
- I've enabled the Time Tracking fields in the Screens, Screen Schemes, and Issue Type Screen Scheme. That Issue Type Screen Scheme has been assigned to the project.
- The changes I try to submit to the Time Estimate field are not shown in the Issue's History. It's like the change never occurred.
Has anything changed lately with JIRA Cloud, as it used to work fine for me before.
Thanks!