Hi All,
I want to say first that I have tried tens of times to figure it out myself how to enable {html} macro in Confluence.
While there are myriad of blogs/instructions how to do it I always end up with the following information:
1) Confluence HTML macro is disabled by default, thus has to be enabled first
2) Procedure to enable it is to go to Settings of your confluence Application (I'm using Cloud version) and under "Manage Add-ons" for system type ones I should find "Confluence HTML macro' and I should enable it.
Mu question is where the heck is this macro, its not listed there. The only thing I can find in the list that would indicate to be related to HTML is 'Atlassian XHTMLA' which has no any modules under it to enable or disable.
Needless to say that this html macro is missing from the list of available macros.
I don't want to use/install Add-ons from Attlassian marked paid versions.