Is it possible to inline edit from the issues filter screen? e.g. i want to mass add due dates for the issues
Hi Jay,
May I ask which field would you like to edit? Please note that you can edit field from multiple issues by bulk change. Menu > All Issues.
Feel free to have a read of this documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/editing-multiple-issues-at-the-same-time-902498099.html
Cheers,
Syauqi
Thanks Syauqi, I think i dont have the necessary permission so i cannot bulk change
Hi
It seem that the answer is not what was asked.
I'm also facing with a requirement to over on several issues (in a filter) and i would like to change the fields with inline edit , not with same change for all but option to go over and change directly from the filter without go inside the issue.
Thanks
Avi
@Syauqi I don't think @Jay Yang's question was answered.
I also would like to "inline edit in Jira filters". Meaning if a filter shows certain Jira issues, I then would like to edit one or many fields for one or many issues from this view.
Taking Jay Yangs example to edit the due date field (check his uploaded picture). For HGS-80 I would like to edit the due date to 20. Feb 2019 and for HGS-84 is will be the 27. Feb 2019 and so on.
Does Jira support the inline edit function?
Please contact me if you need more specific information. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.