How do I add a field to JIRA items in the Cloud? Since moving to Cloud version, I no longer see the option "Where is my Field". I am trying to add Orig Est Hours field to JIRA and Tasks for time tracking.
Hi @Kirste Marteness,
Dumb question but have you been given the correct admin permissions?
Thanks
Valid question. I confirmed with the Site Admin that I am set up as an Admin for JIRA and for my projects, but I am not a overall Site Admin. I confirmed with the IT Ops contact who is a Site Admin and he is only able to view the "Where is my Field" option when in the Legacy View (same as me)
Hey @Kirste Marteness,
For Cloud instances it seems as though Atlassian have removed the where is my field button. My suggestion would be select the feedback button in your instance and let Atlassian know that you need it back.
A shame really because I find this option great when trying to discover errors.
Sorry I cannot be anymore helpful.
Hope this helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.