I've set permissions to allow a group (jira-core-users) to view all pages in a space, however when they try to view a page they do not have access. Am I missing something?
Hi there and welcome to the community!
These users are enabled to access confluence through system administration > Product Access, right?
Thanks for the welcome @Meg Holbrook! One of them is not. Does granting access use a license? Is it possible to grant users access without using a confluence license?
The only way you would be able to configure without using a license is to allow anonymous access. There are security concerns around enabling this functionality for spaces, so I would be wary if you are storing non-public information.
If more than one person doesn't have access though, that may not explain the access issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.