We just revealed two big announcements on stage at Atlassian Summit in Barcelona. First, we've entered into an agreement to buy OpsGenie, one of the leaders in the incident alerting space. Second, we've also launched the newest member of the Jira family, Jira Ops, a central command center for teams managing incidents. We're super excited to help teams respond to and resolve incidents faster with these new products. Read all about it over on the Atlassian blog.
Hot on the tail of the announcement, I'll be taking your questions live on this thread on September 5th from 10am to 11am PDT.
A bit about me – I've been at Atlassian for over 12 years (time flies!), working in engineering and product for Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and now, Jira Ops. I'm passionate about solving real problems for our customers, and can't wait to see how Jira Ops helps your team take control of the incident process. I've seen and led many incidents at Atlassian as we've grown from a startup into a global company with 125,000+ customers, so definitely have a tip (or ten) to share with everyone.
Want to know more about:
- Jira Ops: What it is? How it works? Who it's for?
- How Jira Ops and OpsGenie work great together?
- Incident management: The best ways to respond to incidents? How Atlassian runs incidents?
Start adding your questions to this discussion (you can add before and during our live AMA), upvote others' questions, and stay tuned as I'll be answering anything that's on your mind about Jira Ops and incident management on Wednesday, September 5th at 10am PDT. Hope to see you back here then!