Hi everyone,
I am Najme, product manager of a company.
I am working with 3 different teams, 1 is completely remote, 1 is in-house and the other one is partially remote. This structure makes it more difficult to have 1 single spring while defiantly there are too many dependencies.
What we are planning to do is to have 1 single sprint but each team works on a different time zone. For a better understanding please see below picture:

As you can see what we have used is a mix of waterfall and agile methodology.
So if the design team is working on Dev+1 the development will be working on Dev and the test team will work on Dev-1.
Our sprint is a 1-week length.
My problem is how to map this structure in Jira?
Some might say to have a designed workflow, but since the length of the sprint is 1 week and the time zone is 3 different time zones, then with a design workflow I am not able to close the sprint after 1 week and it will take up to 3 weeks.
What I was thinking is to use different sprints for each team but then another problem will arise, how can I use the outcome of one sprint as a backlog in another sprint?
Is there any way we can simply solve this issue?
I am looking for an answer for almost 3 days, but nothing!
Can you please help me? An external view might be actually more considering other aspects.
Thanks in advance.
Najme