Hello,
I would like to have an overview of the finished work as well as the total amount of work within a sprint (based on time estimated) to any given point in time, therefore the reports "burnup-diagram" seems to be suitable quite perfect.
The issue that I am facing right now is, that only the IssueTypes Epic, Story and Task are used in the calculation of the finished and total amount of work. This leads to the problem, that finished subtasks of a story are a part of "not finished" as long as the whole story isn't finished and they are only included in "finished work" if the whole story is finished. Am I right with this assumption?
Therefore I would need the option to evaluate in a more granular way, meaning that I would like to include subtasks of a story into the calculation instead of the whole story. The option of customizing a report in order to determine if a story or the subtasks of a story should be included in the calculation of finished/total amount of work would help.
Is there a possibility to do so and if not, will the customization of the granularity of a burnup-chart will be part of a future release?
Kind regards,
Dennis Lettner