I'm using the JIRA mobile app for iOS frequently and my main use case is to comment on tickets when I'm on the go.
Since a few weeks, I'm getting a "Ask your admin for permission to view this" if I open any JIRA Software ticket and I'm unable to add a comment for the ticket. I'm able to modify virtually every aspect of the ticket, but commenting doesn't work.
What's especially weird is the fact, that I'm able to comment to tickets directly on a notification, which means an iOS notification pops up that a ticket was changed and I can add a comment inline in this notification. But not via the normal ticket screen inside the app. I can of course use the browser web interface, which works normally.
Another fact is that I AM the admin, so I have all permissions which are possible.
Is this a known issue for JIRA Cloud + JIRA Mobile app? Any suggestions what I can try to solve this problem?