Hi,
Since the Issue View update, I can't set the Original Estimate field.
The behavior is pretty simple :
1. I open the issue in the new Issue View
2. I click 'Show more' to show the Original Estimate field
3. I type in my estimation as I always did '1d 2h' for example
4. My time show up in the field, formatted, for a couple of second
5. And then the field just reset showing 'Aucune' (which stands for 'none' in french), so it basically unsets itself.
Am I the only one facing this issue ? What could it be related to ?
We've always been using that same field for years, this issue really happened only in the new Issue View and we used to open the issues on the older view to update this field, but soon won't be able to access the older view anymore so I'm looking for a sustainable solution.
Thanks for your help,
Regards,