I am Unable to configure swimlane so that the issues are sorted on the Kanban Board by order of Due Date DESC. (I am using JIRA Cloud)
Exact syntax used is:
project = "..." AND issuetype in (...) AND status in (...) ORDER BY due date DESC
To note is that over time, multiple 'Due date' custom fields have been configured by various admins etc:

So when I begin to type Due, these are the suggestions I get. It is quite ugly, but I know that the Due Date field that is being used in my project is the Due date - cf[11601]. However once I select that option, the filter then looks like this:

When I return to the board, the issues there are not being sorted by the order they are Due in at all. I have also tried using "Due date", as well as "cf[11601]".
Any suggestions? I have also tried the other due date options and they similarly do not produce results.
Any help much appreciated!