Notifications/reminders for Confluence tasks has been a feature request for about four years (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-34389). I'm hoping, fingers-crossed, that Atlassian used the opportunity of the new Slack integration to finally address it, at least for Slack users. Does anyone know?
Hi Tom - I truly wish I could be writing a giant "Yes!" in response to you on this, but I'm afraid it's not supported in the app.
I agree it would be a useful feature though.
Can you tell me how you'd want to be notified in Slack about approaching deadlines with your Confluence tasks e.g. by DM? With what sort of regularity? How much control would you need over these notifications?
Thanks, Caroline. I could live with a number of different implementations. I have a daily Jira report that lists cases due within one day, as well as any cases that are overdue - the same type of thing for tasks delivered via a Slack channel or DM would suffice. You may want to allow configuration of the date range for tasks to appear in the notification or frequency of notification (e.g., daily vs. weekly), but those wouldn't matter for me.
Awesome, thank you for that @Tom Golden
Is there an update on this - has it been added to the near-future roadmap? Would also love to see this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.