I got an email from Confluence including the below link:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-cloud-for-slack-956709523.html
But I can't find Slack Notifications from neither the menus nor the settings.
Hi @alan_at_jober,
We're in the process of gradually rolling out Confluence Cloud for Slack across Confluence Cloud. It should be available across all sites at 7am Saturday KST, or if you want to send me your Confluence Cloud site URL I can prioritize deployment for you
- Tim (tim@atlassian.com)
Strategic Integrations Team Lead @ Atlassian
Oh I see. I'd like to use it earlier.
My confluence cloud site is https://joberio.atlassian.net/wiki.
Thanks for a great feature 👍
Thanks! The app should now be deployed to https://joberio.atlassian.net/wiki
Looking forward to your feedback
Hi Tim - I received the same notice a few days ago but can't deploy it either - can I expect it generally available on saturday? Could you bump us up too? https://flowatscale.atlassian.net/
Would it be possible to get bumped up on this as well. I checked today and do not see Slack available. cybercents.atlassian.net. Thanks
Did not mean to post as answer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.