Hi,
I'm using Jira Cloud REST API since several months for an application, especially search and issue worklog APIs
- /rest/api/2/search (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/#api-api-2-search-get)
- /rest/api/2/issue/$key/worklog (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/#api-api-2-issue-issueIdOrKey-worklog-get)
To call these APIs, I'm using a PHP5 script and CURL extension.
The authentication is done with basic login:password credentials.
Everything was working very well, last success execution done on the 2018-08-17.
Today, 2018-08-30, I've launched the script and obtained an HTTP 400 return (bad request) with no change done on my script.
I thought first the authentication method changed, so I've done a new test using basic authentication with API token, but I've got the same result.
In the same time, calling the APIs from a browser, with same user logged, is working well.
Could you help me resolve this issue? Have there been any changes made on these APIs recently so that I would need to adapt the requests?
Thanks in advance for you help.
