I want to add Flag to an issue when transitioning to another status, I guess this should be added in POST FUNCTIONS configuration of the transition, But i'm not able to figure out how to do this.
Hello Arnold,
Unfortunately, it's not possible to achieve this functionality, however, you can perform it with some plugins.
One of the plugins that you can use to do it is Automation For JIRA Cloud (300 free executions per month) by configuring the fields flagged to receive the value Impediment:
I was able to achieve this by setting the custom field Flagged to Impediment without any plugin.
Thank you for your answer. I'm glad to know you were able to solve it with JIRA itself
Can you provide us what feature you have used? Was it the post function Update issue field?
I've tried it before, but it has not worked for some reason.
yes it worked for me. what did not work was the Clear field value to remove the flag.. but thats another history...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.