Hi,
From where do we edit Issue Type in the new JIRA view issue screen?
Thanks
Hi @Quality Assurance Traffic,
in my Jira Cloud issue I still have the Edit button on the top left.
Hello @Quality Assurance Traffic,
I'm on the new issue view too and it looks like we can't inline edit the issue type anymore. @Francesc_Arbó, the Edit button doesn't exist anymore on the new issue view unfortunately.
You still can change issue type by using the Move action though:
Hope this helps!
- Manon
Yes, we can edit the issue type by Move option but to be frank it's not user friendly. Everyone shall consider that you can move the Issue from there but didn't get to move the issue type as well.
I think there should be in-line edit issue type setup too.
On clicking the Issue Type icon, user can see issue type list and can select whatever he/she wants the issue type to be.
I invite you to click on "Give feedback" to share this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.