Hi there,
Can someone tell me please where to find my Space Tools menu? I'm sure I saw it when I set up Confluence but now can't find it. Many thanks, Steve
Hello @Steve Hastings,
You may not see the Space Tools menu if you're using a third party Confluence theme (or the Documentation theme in Confluence 5.10 or earlier). Refer to the documentation for your theme for information on how to access the space administration options.
Regards,
Sanjana
Hi Sanjana. Thank you for your reply. Nope, I am just using the Global Theme that 'came in the box'. I can see the space administration but the Space Tools has disappeared. Kind Rgds, Steve
Hi @Steve Hastings,
Sometimes it's just a cogwheel, sometimes you have to wait for it after page load. Also, I assume you're the confluence admin, but have you checked whether you've got the permissions needed?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.