How do I make this issue estimate display 1d 2h (as it does on the Issue Detail screen) rather than 1.25d?
Hi Richard,
Try to go to:
cog -> Issues -> Time tracking
You will have to be Jira Admin and also make sure to try it in Dev environment first as you will have to deactivate Time tracking in order to make changes
Best of luck!
It seems to be set to show 1d 2h format, but is still showing as 1.25d on the backlog screen.
Did you try to configure it at the board level as well?
Yep. Doesn't give me any formatting options.
Hi richard,
you need to change time display format while editing select pretty display option,
it might help you
thanks
@Richard Kentoppit will be greatly appreciated if you can share what Atlassian suggested. Also if satisfied with the help I provided please Accept my answer
Unfortunately, that didn't work.
I came to work this morning and it had changed! Even though I had ended my session, refreshed my page, and even logged out, there seems to have been some sort of caching going on in the cloud. It's looking good now!
@Richard Kentoppyou mean it is displaying the way you wanted it?
May be Cloud takes time to update the changes.
Glad it is working
Yep! Thanks for your help.
@Richard Kentoppplease Accept my answer not vote. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.