i.e. I have a sprint A with 10 issues created, 3 of them are closed.
From the backlog view I can't see the closed issues. The total number of issues remain 7. I want to be able to view all issues( any status) in the sprint. Please help
thanks
kate
You won't see them in the backlog because they are in the sprint. Swap to the sprint board where the current sprint is shown, you should see them there. (If you do not, then check the board filter does not exclude them, and that the "closed" status is mapped into the "done" column)
Hi,
most likely this is because you have a resolution set in the closed issues. Issues with a resolution set are filtered out automatically because they are finished and considered of to be no further interest.
Hello,
I see 19 closed issues in the column settings, but they are not displayed on the active board:
Plus when i create a filter for a specific sprint, i dont get the closed issues.
Maybe you could share the Filter Query for your board, it would be easier to say if there is smth that should be adjusted.
Is there a way to prevent this, cause I use filters to create charts and status pie to keep track of issues on a daily basis. In my scope of work I have to know the umber of issues resolved over the total number of issues and i need this per sprint.
It was working fine a few days ago but i dont know if it's a JIRA update.
From the filter also, I cant see the Closed/Resolved issues:
But I filter by the Person who logged the issues on this specific Sprint, i do have the Real total number of issues logged for the specific sprint.
But this wont work all the time as my team members works on different sprints, o it's difficult to really track how many issues were logged on a specific sprint.
That tells us that they are not in the current sprint.
The reason the board mapping says "19 closed" in "done" is that it does not look at sprints, it just shows you every issue that matches the status.
There's no specific filter on the board. Just the default one
Isn't contradictory to have a column for the issues in status Closed(Resolved issues) while those issues are automatically being filtered out?
Last week I was able to view sprints with their closed issues, has there been an update on JIRA?
No, you want a column there so you can drag things that are "done" into it during that sprint, and see what you have been doing.
Your problem is not that the column is wrong, but that your "closed" issues are not in the current sprint.
@Kateleen Ah were you able to get this issue resolved? I have two separate sprint boards and this issue is appearing on my second board. The query is only set to "project=abc". Very simple without any additional filter criteria.
I had this issue too. Solved it by editing my board.
@Kateleen Ah you can try the same to resolve this issue.
I am having the very same issue. It does not have anything to do with the board as ticket do not show the sprint after closing it using the workflow. Post function do not have anything like that and the sprint removal upon closing do not happen on all the tickets (but has happen on separate issue types).Is there any bug ticket open for this to follow? Our deployment is server v7.12.3#712004-sha1:5ef91d7.
HI just a quick update.
Issue was not resolve, it just looks like if any issue is resolved/closed before the start of the sprint, issue got the field Sprint removed.
So i just make sure i start my sprint on time to be able to keep track and not lose any issue.
I just found the same! Seems to be feature. Ref. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-20047
So they were not in the sprint because they were already done before the sprint started and did not need to be in it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.