The project risk area is showing an action amongst the risks but not all actions - only one. When I click to view the risks in the issue navigator it is using the following filter: (project = 'x') AND (status != 6) AND ((issue.property[riskassessment].attached = 1) OR (cf[16138] is not EMPTY) OR (cf[16139] is not EMPTY) OR (issuetype = 54))
Any ideas?
The other risks and issues are being excluded by the filter. I suspect you want to take a closer look at that and see why actions are not matching it.
Please can you explain what you mean by the above? As far as I can see all risks that I have created in the project are pulled through (as expected) but for some reason there is one action which is being pulled through and I cannot understand why.
Thanks
I am sorry, I misunderstood - I thought you were missing issues (actions) that you expected to see. But I think you are saying that there is an action on the list that should not be there?
This is because your filter includes the issue for some reason. From your filter in the question, I would say the first half of the filter in including it. I think it is not in status 6 and has an attachment.
Yes that is correct but I am unsure of how to change it as (i think) this is a filter provided by Jira and one I am unable to change. It is the filter provided when I click on the risks area of the project details - see below. Any ideas?
Hi Antonia,
Your risks are being managed by our Risk Register add-on. Are you still experiencing the problem? If so, would you please contact us via the Support Portal? We'll be glad to help you.
David PinnProjectBalm
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.