Hi There,
I use the cloud based version of JIRA and would like to make the description field and Mitigation Action (which is custom field) in Issues in order to ensure all information is captured. Can you please advise which screen should I go to make it mandatory.Thanks in advance for your quick response.
Cheers,Chittal
If you want it to be mandatory from the point of "create issue", use the "field configuration scheme" to set the fields mandatory.
If you want them to be mandatory later in the workflow, you will need to add "validators" to your workflow to force people to enter them at the right point.
Hi Nic,
Thank you for the prompt response, the purpose I want to make these fields mandatory for both Risks and Issues as I want to force people to end the information in the first instance. Would you be able to share the screen shot in terms of adding "validators" if possible by any chance.
Cheers,CS
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/advanced-workflow-configuration-776636620.html
Hi thanks Nick, however I would like to make these fields mandatory when we create Risks and Issues in JIRA, the link which you shared just above, I believe for that the work flow should have been created ..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.