HI there. I'm a new user of Confluence and I love it. What I'm staggered to see though is that Atlassian declines to build a native link into Confluence for Outlook. Outlook is not a pretty program but it's still a global standard for mail, calendar and tasks. I found ways to link calendars but I cannot find any inbuilt functionality or apps for Confluence Cloud for linking Outlook mail or Outlook tasks. Forgive me if I'm missing something here. At the moment for example when I generate tasks in Confluence I'm copy and pasting them to Outlook. Pretty dumb way to do this. With Outlook emails I'm saving them as PDFs and adding them as files to Confluence. Dumb again. This is probably an old subject for you long term Confluence users but I'd love to hear your and Atlassian's views on this Confluence /Outlook relationship subject. Many thanks, Steve (Melbourne, Aus)