Hi,
We're on the process of migrating Jira from Server to cloud (v7.11.2?)
I read all the docs and tried to follow what was in there. I was able to migrate all issues but had problems as follows:
- Attachemetns/Avatars and logos were not updated
- I zipped the attachment folder in server uploaded to Attachment import - it didnt show the attachment in the JIRA items
- I zipped everything (including items xml) as instructed in the specific folders structuture and uploaded to system import -> it failed
- I zipped only attachments + avatars+logos in the directory structure specified in docs -> could not see attachments in JIRA items
- Zephyr items been migrated but without the steps!! - only task description.
- I tried in several ways mentioned above together with importing issues only -> same results
- I tried to import using Zephyr importing tool (we have items in many projects). But something didnt work there when tried to use XML import.
We are already using the cloud JIRA so we better not do another full system restore.
Please help,
Yaron Mazor