Hello,
My setup:
- We use JIRA in the Cloud.
- I have a Jira Service Desk (JSD) project "CSA" setup for Customer A.
- I have added Employees of Customer A as Customers for CSA, using their work email addresses.
- Access to CSA is granted via request i.e. the project is not open to the public.
- I have linked a Confluence knowledge base "CSA_KB" with CSA.
- I have added a link to CSA_KB to the CSA request page announcement.
- I have configured the CSA pages with the restriction such that "Everyone" can View (and not Edit) as I would like CSA Customers to be able to read the KB articles but not edit them (I am hoping they can still leave comments).
My problem: my customers cannot access CSA_KB: we always get the message: "There was a problem contacting the application".
I have tried googling and thought the requirement for restricting access to a Confluence KB linked to a JSD to the JSD customers (in addition to the JSD admins and agents) only had been solved.
I would appreciate any guidance.
Thanks!