Hi,
I can not find where set the title in the space....
e.g.
but now....
Can someone help me? thanks!!
Click on "Space settings" (your first screenshot) then "Edit Space Details".
For more see https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/customize-your-space-724764768.html
Thank you!
BUT it seems not configuration in "edit space details" description or title .......
Hello @Eric.LA_Chen,
I'm not sure to understand what you want to update:
Hope this helps!
- Manon
Eric - Or do you mean the title of the overview page (aka the space home page)?
It always uses the name of the space at the title for the page, not the title of the page selected to be the home. However, when you edit the current overview page, it will show the name of the actual page.
Sorry for late reply,
I found ours overview which not have this title.........
thanks everyone!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.