I have the cloud version of Xray. The documentation I read doesn't provide clear instruction on how I can configure in a folder structure.
Here is the link I found on the how to:
https://confluence.xpand-addons.com/display/XRAY/Test+Repository
Thank you!
You need to turn on the option under Global Setting for Xray. Did you try that?
I'm in the specified project. Which menu item is the setting on?
Here are the Xray Settings that are available:
+1
I have started using Xray cloud last week, and my first reflex before jumping into testing for a project is to create a test repo or a test bank, that would later be used for regression testing.
In order to not 'pollute' or bombard existing projects with Test tickets/issues, i have created a different project to act as a 'test bank' across all the projects. So in the actual project, i just need to create a Test Execution and Test Plan, and pull the related Test Sets from the test bank project. This is my workaround while waiting for the Test Repo feature to be available on cloud.
Not sure of the effect of this workaround on the reporting though, as the tests are not created in the project itself.
Really looking forward to the Test Repo to be available on cloud version.
Regards,
Syamil
Amen!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.