We are looking to start using Jira and I want to take a look at Rapid Board but I cannot find it in the Apps to install. How do I install Rapid Board on my hosted trial?
Thanks
Paul
Paul,
Rapid boards are now included as a part of the JIRA Software functionality. You will need to install a trial of JIRA software to get these features.To install, click on "Switch Apps". This looks like a bunch of little boxes on the lower left-hand side. Select "Site Administration" and then "Discover New Applications". You should see it there.
Hope this helps!Kian
Thanks Kian - does it have a new name? When I follow your instructions I don't see a Rapid Board. I see Portfolio and Jira Core etc. etc.
You need to install JIRA Software. If you already have JIRA Software installed, maybe you should make a project. This will set up a board for you.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/creating-a-board-764477949.html
I am using the hosted (cloud) Jira. I have some test projects set up. Is the default board in Jira now Rapid Board? From my readings I understood they were different.
I want to be able to configure a board to rollup tasks from multiple projects in a timeline. Is this the best way to achieve this or is there a better way?
Thanks for all your help. Apologies for the NEWB questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.