Hi,
I am starting with Atlassian and Jira products (we are small software house team). So far I am using bitbucket and starting with Jira cloud. I have not found satisfactory answers so maybe someone can help me.
- I would like to enable some of the issues to be public for reading and voting to clients who doesn't have any atlassian account (and are not willing to create). Is this possible? Do I need Jira Service Desk for that?
- I would like to add access for some external partners (from other company) to work on e.g. 'mobileApp' component issues , but they shouldn't see issues from other components - is this possible? Or should I create multiple dashboards/projects for that? What is best aproach to achieve this?
- We are working on multiple projects and multiple clients - can I set ClientA to see only ProjectA, ClientB to see only ProjectB, etc ?
- I can't find a simple report with sum of working hours on issues (monthly by employee)
Thanks in advance for your help!