Hi - I am gathering requirements and creating mockups for a series of new reports which will be presented in excel. Are there any templates in Confluence I could use to documents requirements for these reports?
Thanks
Hello @Dev Kandhola,I'm not sure if you want to have the Confluence page template that has a full Excel sheet in there, or if you would just like to use the Confluence page as a requirements page for the Excel page later.
If it's the later, and you would like to create a Confluence page to gather requirements, then there's the Product requirements template
If you would like the whole Excel in the Confluence page, then you can look into the add-on below for Confluence Cloud.
Hope that helps, and let me know if you have any questions.Cheers,Sattesh
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.